Thursday, September 18, 2008

Taking a break!

So I electrocuted myself today. Our dryer isn't working well or well at all... so Mike told me to check the cords in the back, he forgot to tell me not to touch- SO I TOUCHED and well the rest is history. I cried and cried; 1 because it scared me and 2 it took my breath away and 3 IT SCARED THE CRAP OUT OF ME. I'm not feeling like myself so I'm gonna take it easy the rest of the day and not blog at nap time. I'm gonna watch a movie.


lauraslifetoday said...

Holy crap! That would scare me too!! Our dryer didn't work well when we moved one time. We found out 6 months later that there was about a gallon of water in the vent piping because the outside vent had leaked. IT WAS A MESS! I hope your problem is much simpler...