BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Remember me...

Remember me... I watched this movie this weekend. I wasn't sure what to expect. I know that I love Robert Pattinson... but his acting isn't the best. This movie I thought was gonna be the normal romance with the happy ending. The movie was a little boring and it was hard to keep my interest. But I do not like to give up on movies that easy. I watched it all the way to the end and I'm glad that I did. All I can say (in case you haven't seen it)... is I was completely speechless after.

I love when a movie can make you think to what is important and what your life means. Anything can happen at any minuet and you better hope the people you love know you love them to. I wish I could put into more profound words what this movie meant to me but I really don't want to ruin the movie for people who haven't seen it yet. But my word to you is go see it. It's not a top 10 kind of movie, it's a pull on the heart strings and make you love life kind of movie.

0 comments: