BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Sad, Sad, Sad...

So my Grandfather passed away today at 4am. He's been sick for a long while and recently had a heart attack. We knew the time would come.

I took the kids and hubby to see him a couple of weeks ago when he had a short transfer to the hospital in Everett. It was Mike and Jared's 2nd time ever seeing him and Anna's first time meeting him. I wish that they all could have met and seen each other on different terms. But at least they/we all got to see him.

I'm not sure yet how I feel about it all. Of course I'm sad, but right now I feel sorta in a state of shock. Death is not something I like, and this is really the 2nd time someone close in my family has passed. But mostly my heart is broken for my father and of course my Aunts.

I'll be hugging my family a little tighter today and I will be reflecting on my life and the life of my grandfather!

1 comments:

Danielle said...

I'm sorry to hear that J. I'll send a prayer for your family's healing.