BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Oh the joy...

It's been a crazy couple of weeks. Jared and football, me and work and well me and my birthday!

The cool thing though is I got to get my present early. I picked a Kindle... I love my kindle, now I just have to find good books to fill it with. You have any idea's please share with this old lady...

And by old I mean 30. I seriously cannot believe that I am going to be 30 on Saturday. I'm sorta in denial about the whole thing. I know that age is just a number, but come on when you are in your teens and twenties 30 is a big deal. I'm a serious grown-up that does not feel like a grown-up one bit. I have all the things a grown-up should want. House, car, kids, dog... blackberry (oh my gosh)... but seriously I still feel 12. How is that possible?

Well not much else to say so there you have it probably the last post I'll ever write in my twenties again! Hope you all are well...

0 comments: